- PhD, Fielding Graduate University
- MA, Hunter College
- BA, Saint Anselm College
Areas of expertise
- Program development, implementation & oversight
- Community based organizational development
- Management of private and government grants
- Strategic planning & public policy advocacy
- Over 20 consecutive years of successful program and personal growth as Program Director
James is a seasoned program Director with highly effective staff mentoring skills. He joined our team in 1993 and quickly became one of our best leaders and devoted team member. James is a lifetime student of education and he never stops developing his professional skills to deliver the best services and solutions in an ever changing healthcare environment.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
James made his initial impact at Argus Community in 1993, utilizing advanced development and program enhancement techniques to expand our breadth of services and applications. He also worked on creating all new structure to enable automation of new and existing processes. While working on Argus’ Community outreach, James immediately connected and championed a mutually beneficial strategy in Urban Revitalization. With such leaders as James we are sure our services will always meet the challenges of serving the under represented of today’s society.