Faith Mission Alcohol Crisis Center
Faith Mission Alcohol Crisis Center is a 36 bed medically monitored withdrawal and stabilization service appropriate for men and women over the age of 18 who are intoxicated by alcohol and/or others substances, who are suffering from mild withdrawal coupled with situational crisis, or who are unable to abstain with the absence of past withdrawal complications. Faith Mission provides a humane and caring atmosphere that protects the dignity of each patient while they are safely and effectively withdrawn from alcohol and/or substances.
Faith Mission often serves as the initial step in the recovery and rehabilitation process in Argus Community’s continuum of care. The program is staffed by a comprehensive multidisciplinary team including, a Board Certified Medical Director, Licensed Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors. The goals of Faith Mission include the management and treatment of alcohol and/or substance withdrawal, as well as disorders associated with alcohol and/or substance use, the promotion of abstinence from alcohol and all substances, and screening and referral to other appropriate health or mental hygiene service providers resulting in continuity care.
What is needed for Referral and Admission?
- Contact our Medical Department for a Phone Screening at (718) 322-3455
- Fax or scan most recent psychosocial assessment, psychiatric evaluation, and/or discharge summary, where applicable for review to ensure client meets admission criteria
- One or more of the following forms of ID is preferred and strongly encouraged (though not required):
- EBT card
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license or State Issued Non-Driver’s ID
- It is preferred and strongly encouraged (though not required) that clients have a minimum of 2 week supply of all medications
The target population is persons intoxicated, or suffering from mild withdrawal coupled with situational crisis, or have history of complications with withdrawal. Serving adults, both male and female, 18 and over.
To make an immediate referral call 718-401-5700 or click here
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We accept agency, hospital and legal referrals, and walk-ins are welcome.
114-40 Van Wyck Expressway
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
- Switchboard: (718) 401-5700
- Intake contact:
- Andre Jones Program Directo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (718) 322-3455
- Comprehensive assessment
- Patient-centered and recovery-oriented care planning
- Monitoring of withdrawal symptoms and vital signs
- Health education and screening
- Medication management
- Individual and group counseling
- Gender specific services
- A warm hand-off referral to next level of care.
Argus Community ensures our Faith Mission Alcohol Crisis program clients have continuous access to high quality supportive services that are integrated into comprehensive, person-centered and recovery-focused provision of care.