DWI/DUI Screening and Assessment Services
Argus Community, Inc. is certified by New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services to provide clinical screening and assessment for people arrested for impaired driving and, if necessary, the provision of treatment. DWI/DUI services are provided through the Elizabeth L. Sturz and ARU Outpatient Centers.
If you are in need of a DWI screening or assessment, please contact our Bronx intake department at (718) 401-5726, or our Manhattan intake department at (212) 234-1660, to schedule an appointment. You will need to bring one character witness to your appointment to be interviewed.
We accept Medicaid and Managed Medicaid. For those unable to go through insurance, the fee for a screening or assessment visit is $85.00.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- A copy of your Driving Abstract obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- A copy of the arrest report (obtained from the police station of the arresting officer)
- Any documentation provided to you by the courts
17 years of age or older with an alcohol or substance abuse problem.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday from 9:00 am – 12:00pm
760 East 160th Street
Bronx, NY 10456
507 West 145th Street
New York, NY 10031
- Comprehensive Screening and Diagnostic Services
- Court-ordered DWI/DUI Assessments and Treatment Services
- Patient-Centered Individualized Treatment Plans
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Assistance with NYC Courts, TASC, Probation/Parole, ACS
- General Physical Exams and TB Testing Available
- Toxicology Monitoring
Argus Community ensures our DWI/DUI program clients have continuous access to high quality supportive services that are integrated into comprehensive, person-centered and recovery-focused provision of care.